Jobs In Mildenhall - Crem - EH - AOP
3 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Assembly Operatives to work at their busy factory in Mildenhall.
- Packing materials to tight deadlines
- Using hand tools and power tools removes debris from products.
- Unloading finished products from machines.
- Quality checks of finished goods.
- Maintaining good housekeeping and reporting near misses/unsafe activity.
Hours & Pay
Applicants will need to be able to work 12 hour Shifts between the hours of 6am – 6pm and the shift rotation will include one weekend day.
Normal working hours: Approx 77hours over 2 weeks.
Once permanent there are many perks including training, annual bonus, and 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
£11.06 per hour
Applicants must be able to demonstrate previous experience in a Manufacturing, Engineering, or Production environment. .
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to read technical specifications and communicate effectively.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.