almost 2 years ago
Fed up with being stuck behind a desk? Then this opportunity is not to be missed!
My client a well established family run construction business of 40 years are looking for a Contacts Assistant to join their friendly team. Some knowledge of the building industry is preferred but no essential as full in house training will be given.
As you develop your skills you will be responsible for contracts covering the East Anglia region and therefore you must have a driving licence as regular site visits will be a necessity.
Duties of the role:
- Liaising with Sub-Contractors and site staff and reporting back to management
- Ordering materials, pricing of materials and checking costs
- Liaising and meeting with builders merchants representatives and building relationships
- Organising agency staff
- Site programmes and ensuring projects run to schedule and overseeing contracts to completion
- Responding in a timely manner to emails
- Assisting in the preparation of H&S plans, O&M manuals, method statements and risk assessments
- Organising, filing and updating each individual contract file including any extra costs
To succeed in this role you must be:
- Computer literate
- Organised and able to multi task
- Able to work to tight deadlines and used to a fast paced environment
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.00pm with half an hour break, benefits are 20 days holiday a year plus bank holidays and company pension scheme.
So if your looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join this friendly team please apply today!