Jobs In Soham - Crem - LV - CFO
about 2 months ago
Crem Recruitment is working with a well-established local company with a national client base and an order book to be enviable of.
We are looking for a General operative to work in a paint shop and workshop operating a Counterbalance Forklift truck
Working hours are Monday - Thursday 8am – 5pm & Friday 8am - 4pm with plenty of overtime available. This is a permanent position.
Duties will include:
- General manual handling in the workshop and stores area (up to 25kg)
- Cleaning and preparing of products for paint (washing and degreasing)
- Working in pre-paint finishes (filling and surface preparation where necessary)
- Assisting with general workshop and labouring duties
- Preparing products for dispatch
- Loading and Unloading vehicles
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience on a Counterbalance Forklift essential – transferable license preferable, but refresher test will be a possibility
- Previous experience within a Warehouse or Manufacturing environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Physically fit with good knowledge of manual handling
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem Recruitment who is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.