£23,000 per annum
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - CSR
4 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to work at their busy site in Haverhill.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Process Customer Orders, returns and credits.
- Handle a large number of calls to company expectations
- Respond to customer queries by phone, email or post to achieve SLA’s.
- Assist and diagnose customers technical problems.
- Accurately record details of enquiries, comments, complaints and actions taken.
Hours, Pay & Benefits
- Full time, Office Hours Monday to Friday.
- £23,000 per annum.
- Private Medical Care.
- Life insurance.
- Critical illness cover.
- Previous experience in a customer service-based role
- Experience of Salesforce and CRMS desirable
- Excellent communications skills.
- Accurate and well-organised individual.
- An individual with a flexible approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision as well as part of a team.
- Ability to react positively to tight deadlines.
- Good accurate computer skills, focusing on Microsoft Office
This Customer Service Advisor role offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-recognised business with a secure customer base and order book.
If this Customer Service Advisor role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.