Customer Service Sales Administrator
- Are you a friendly, outgoing and confident person who is looking for a new challenge?
- Are you passionate about excellent Customer Service?
- Are you confident on a computer?
An attractive opportunity has arisen for a brand-new position, a Customer Service Sales Administrator, in a vibrant company in the heart of Red Lodge, Suffolk.
This job is to manage all incoming enquiries for the direct to school channel and convert them to firm orders by giving the customers excellent customer service. The right candidate will ensure that all customer orders and queries are dealt with in a timely, courteous and accurate manner.
Monday - Friday
8am until 5pm
- Answer all incoming phone and email enquiries
- Provide quotes in the required time frame
- Assist customers in placing their orders on to our website
- Place orders on the web for customers who are unable to
- Assist with website data maintenance
- To place orders directly on to SAP when required
- To meet team objectives and KPIs and follow new processes to continually improve.
- To assist in creating process and training documents for the team.
- To receive and deal with any questions from customers, the public and internal departments; involving the Customer Services Manager when issues are raised.
- To liaise with the warehouse, logistics and all internal departments on a day to day basis to ensure that the Customers orders are completed and delivered as requested.
- To learn to cover for other members of the Customer Service Department to ensure service levels are maintained at the expected high levels.
- To confirm required booking slots for deliveries to customers and any special requirements our customers require from us when making a delivery.
- To perform any other reasonable request from management.
Knowledge/Skills & Experience:
- Computer literate and technically competent using web sites, web applications, e-commerce and ERP systems (SAP).
- Able to extract and present data.
- Excellent communication skills; using the appropriate medium with all contacts.
- Detailed knowledge of the company operating procedures and SAP systems.
- An understanding of production processes both within the group and outside suppliers.
In addition, the following is required:
- The need to work as part of a team to ensure effective Customer Service.
- The ability to be positive and remain calm in the face of frustration and setbacks.
- The drive to satisfy agreed customer requirements.
- To build and maintain relationships for the benefit of the business.
- The ability to adopt a flexible approach to work.
- Able to be proactive in solving problems and share information with team members.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.