Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Forklift Operator to work at their busy site on the outskirts of Saffron Walden.
· Operating a Counterbalance Forklift Truck.
· Moving materials from Production to the warehouse with the Forklift.
· Pack orders a prepare them for dispatch.
· Production tasks.
· Manually lifting products and orders that can weigh up to 25 kgs.
· Keep the warehouse and production area clean and tidy at all times.
Hours & Pay:
· Full time, Monday to Friday. 8 am until 5 pm
· £11 to £12 per hour + Overtime often available and paid at an enhanced rate.
· Must have a wealth of warehouse and manufacturing operations experience.
· Must have a valid Counterbalance Forklift licence.
· Be reliable and trustworthy.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Be physically fit and able to lift boxes weighing up to 25kgs.
If this Forklift Operator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.