Jobs In Haverhill - Crem - HB - FLOP
20 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Forklift Operative to work at their busy site in Haverhill.
- Operating a counterbalance Forklift.
- Moving materials from Production to the warehouse with the Forklift.
- Pack orders a prepare them for dispatch.
- Production tasks.
- Manually lifting products and orders that can weigh up to 25 kgs.
- Keep the warehouse and production area clean and tidy at all times.
Hours & Pay:
- Temporary ongoing
- Full time, Monday to Friday.
- £12.00 per hour
- Must have a wealth of warehouse and manufacturing operations experience.
- Must have a valid counterbalance license.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be physically fit and able to lift boxes weighing up to 25kgs.
This Forklift Operative offers an excellent opportunity to work for a very busy, global business.
If this Forklift Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.