12 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the hospitality sector to support their operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit Housekeepers to work at their busy site in Stow-Cum-Quy, Cambridge.
- Cleaning a variety of areas such as rooms, toilets, and kitchen/dining areas.
- Working independently.
- Handling cleaning materials and products.
- All cleaning equipment will be provided.
Hours & Pay:
- Temporary position working on a 5 day a week rota, Monday to Sunday
- 8:00 am start with part-time & full-time hours available
- £9.50 per hour
- Must have previous cleaning or housekeeping experience.
- Trustworthy and independent.
- Reliable and dependable.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply. These job roles are for an immediate start and more dates over the coming weeks.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.