over 1 year ago
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an Internal Account Manager, in an IT company on the outskirts of Newmarket, Suffolk. This opportunity would be well suited for someone from a sales background looking to progress in to an internal role. This role would be suitable for someone who enjoys working with people, is well presented, diplomatic, and organised.
You must drive due to location.
8.30am until 5.30pm
Salary (Dependant on Experience)
18,000 – 24,000
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain good relations with customers to ensure that Simply Outsourced remains their preferred supplier.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to identify and manage their needs.
- Keep clients informed of progress at all stages of their order
- Monitor client’s accounts to ensure that sales potential is maximised.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with other departments to identify all sales opportunities.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning
- Maintain knowledge of the Company products and services and of sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
- Generate new enquiries and raise Company’s profile with all clients
- Attend contractor meetings and client sites as required
- Updating of systems as required
Self-motivated, positive “Can-do” approach, embraces change, remains calm under pressure, professional client focussed approach, behaves with integrity, and pragmatically
- Sales Administration
- Sales Coordination
- Team working
Please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment, or send your CV in. They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment business.