Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - AP - KA
about 1 year ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the hospitality industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Kitchen Assistant to work at their catering team in Haverhill.
- Helping with basic food preparation
- Checking and putting away orders
- Helping to wash kitchen equipment and dishes
- Serve food and provide customer service
- Keep dining areas tidy, clean and sanitary.
Hours / Pay:
- Temporary: 9 am until 2 pm - £8.91/hour
- Be an active hands-on person with a passion to work hard as part of a team
- Have high standards and a great work ethic
- Be working alongside your kitchen team and will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to deliver top quality service
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills to complete day to day tasks
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.