Jobs In Haverhill - Crem - HB - LA
2 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation.
Our client is looking to recruit a Laboratory Assistant to work at their site in Haverhill.
- Preparing project sample submissions
- Monitoring and maintaining lab supplies
- Reporting faulty equipment for repair
- Replacing expired materials – sampling on site or ordering from other sites.
- Daily stock maintenance
Hours, Pay & Benefits
- Full time, Office Hours Monday to Friday.
- Permanent Contract
- £20,000 per annum.
- Annual Bonus
- 25-days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Healthcare & dental insurance and life assurance
- Previous laboratory experience
- Experience of SAP desirable
- BS degree in Food Science, Chemistry or Biochemistry, highly desirable
- Excellent communications skills.
- Accurate and well-organised individual.
- An individual with a flexible approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision as well as part of a team.
- Ability to react positively to tight deadlines.
- Good accurate computer skills, focusing on Microsoft Office
This Laboratory Assistant role offers an excellent opportunity to join a well-recognised business with a secure customer base and order book.
If this Laboratory Assistant role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles