Jobs in Sawston- Crem - HB - LGS
11 months ago
Our client is a well-established and prestigious employer, who operate in the large village of Sawston.
We have been assigned to recruit, on their behalf, a conscientious and organised, Legal Secretary to join their expanding team.
Key responsibilities for the Legal Secretary positions are as follows,
- Dictating type work
- PA duties including diary management, filling paperwork, dealing with post etc
- Assisting with online property searches
- Keeping all parties up to speed with the residential conveyancing process
- Speaking with clients and relaying telephone and email communications
- Proven track record of Legal Secretarial work
- Knowledge of residential conveyancing
- Exceptional organisation and diary management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
The selected Legal Secretary can expect to receive a training schedule and an extremely competitive annual salary, dependant on experience, amongst a host of other attractive company benefits and perks.
Interviews for the Legal Secretary position will take place in Sawston following an exclusive shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.