£18,000 - £23,000
7 months ago
My Client, a leading Law Firm based in Ely has been established for many years and specialise in following practice areas:
- Corporate and Commercial
- Debt Recovery
- Personal Injury: Claimant
- Agriculture and Estates
- Contentious Trusts and Probate
- Personal Tax, Trusts and Probate
- Commercial Property
They are now looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their friendly but busy team. You will be expected to provide full secretarial support for fee earners including:
- Diary Management
- Audio and copy typing
- File management
- General office administration
- Meeting and greeting clients
Able to use your own initiative, with great attention to detail and able to prioritise your workload and multi task, ensuring you are organised and flexible. You must have:
- 2 years minimum experience as a Legal Secretary
- Audio & IT skills (min WPM 70)
- Understanding of Case Management Software
- Administration skills
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with an hours lunch. There are many benefits of working for this super company including flexible working options, pension scheme, medical cash back scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and on site parking.
So if you are organised with a friendly and adaptable approach please apply.
Crem Recruitment are working as a Employment Agency on this occasion.