23 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Materials Controller in a forward thinking, expanding company based in Red Lodge in Suffolk. The perfect candidate would have a key eye for detail, obtain confident communication skills and is currently looking for a company they can grow and progress in.
8am until 5pm
Monday to Friday
- Maintain product data and data flow in the companies SAP master data and forecasting system.
- To ensure business data is as accurate and clean as possible, enabling a high level of service to our customers.
- To ensure support is given to Materials Management department and to run the forecast management processes.
- To ensure the Materials Management is managed and monitored.
- To ensure product availability and stock is to be managed to the agreed levels.
- To ensure product(s) arrive within time guidelines with the agreed plans.
- Experience required for large Business Computer System (Ideally Sap)
- Microsoft Office skills needed at a minimum off Intermediate Level in excel (V-look up, Pivot tables and Graphs)
- Ability to manage many activities at once
- Highly numerate
- Be in the detail always- Speak with data
- Flexible working approach
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
- Team Player
- Results driven
- To look for problems before they happen to be proactive not reactive
- Life insurance
- On site parking
- Social events, such as away days, Christmas Parties and BBQ's in the summer.
- Team Bonus, if targets achieved
£20,000 - £22000 (Depending on experience)
If you are interested in this position, please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment immediately. Interviews will be taking place in the Newmarket Branch.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.