£10 to £12 per hour
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - MIG1
6 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a MIG Welder to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Carry out skilled MIG welding work.
- Effectively operate welding units and equipment to fabricate, repair, maintain and install metal items equipment.
- Assemble component parts using appropriate hand/small power tools.
- Interpret technical drawings.
Hours & Pay
- Full Time – Day shift. Temporary contract.
- £10 to £12 per hour.
- MIG Welding experience essential.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Engineering qualification is desirable.
- Ability to achieve targets in a fast-paced workplace.
- Requisite knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the trade.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.