Jobs In Bury St. Edmunds - Crem - JG - PTPA
15 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Part-Time Payroll Administrator to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Data entry of Payroll information
- Processing orders on the system
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet maintenance
- Administration support to the team
Hours & Pay
- 20 hours per week
- 8:30 am – 12:30 pm Monday to Friday.
- £22800 per annum – Pro Rata
- Office administration experience essential
- Kronos and SAP experience highly desirable
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and changing workload.
- Exceptional communication skills and telephone manner.
This Part-Time Payroll Administrator roles offers an excellent foot in the door of a well establish business with and ever-increasing workload.
If this Part-Time Payroll Administrator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.