£20,000 - £25,000
Jobs In Sible Hedingham - Crem - HB - PA
about 2 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the finance industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to work at their offices in Sible Hedingham (CO9).
The successful Payroll Administrator will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Data entry of Payroll information
- Processing orders on the system
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet maintenance
- Administration support to the team
Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday – 9 am until 5 pm
- Permanent Contract
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
- Company Pension
- Generous holiday allowance
- On-site parking
To be considered for this Payroll Administrator position you will have experience in the following:
- Payroll processing experience essential
- Experience working with different systems and databases
- Confident telephone manner
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and changing workload.
This Payroll Administrator role offers an excellent permanent opportunity to join a well-established business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Payroll Administrator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.