Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - PAS1
about 1 month ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a global manufacturing company is looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Processing monthly payrolls
- Responsible for assisting the accurate processing of all aspects of the payroll process including but not limited to, maintaining and processing time and attendance records; processing all payroll deductions; processing compensation changes, overtime and shift changes and withholding adjustments.
- Pension Scheme Auto Enrolment processing, salary sacrifice communications, pension contribution deductions and processing of payment schedules via pension platforms,
- Responding to payroll inquiries from employees; via various email and service portals
Hours & Pay
- Temporary contact
- Full Time - Monday to Friday, office hours
- Competitive salary, dependant on experience
- 3 years Payroll processing experience
- Firm understanding of payroll end to end processing principles
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to interact with various levels of management.
- Must work well under strict deadlines and in a high-volume environment where multi-tasking is essential.
- Knowledge of local tax regulations and implications.
- Confidentiality a must
- Microsoft Office- Excel, Word
If this Payroll Assistant role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.