Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - PO3
about 2 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a global manufacturing company are looking to recruit Production Operative to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Weigh out raw materials.
- Load law materials into industrial mixers.
- Lifting products weighing up to 25kgs.
- Operate industrial mixing machines.
- Packing products for dispatch.
- Follow process and instructions clearly and carefully
Hours & Pay:
- Full time, Monday to Friday. 6-14 & 14-22 & 22-6 rotating weekly
- £15.63 per hour + Overtime often available and paid at an enhanced rate.
- Must have a wealth of manufacturing operations experience.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be physically fit and able to lift boxes weighing up to 25kgs.
This Production Operative role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Production Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.