£13 - £15 per hour
Jobs in Newmarket - CREM - EH - SUP
11 months ago
Long Term Temporary/Contract Role
Crem Recruitment are pleased to be supporting this well known Manufacturing Company based in Newmarket in their search for a highly motivated, experienced Production Supervisor. This will be initially on a Temporary/Contract Basis but may be extended based on the successful applicants performance in the role.
Duties will include:
- Assisting in the organisation of work flow to ensure the production plan is delivered on time, every time.
- Effectively report using the in house production system regarding production orders, time sheets and finished product outputting.
- Liaise with Head of Production and implement production plan changes if required
- Liaise with Warehouse to ensure level of materials are suitable to keep to production deadlines.
- Ensure all defective materials are accounted for and quarantined
- Co Ordinate Production reviews
- Maintain production runs to cost and to the required standard
- Organise Temporary staffing as required
Previous experience in a similar role is essential, this is a fast paced environment and you will be expected to hit the ground running. Excellent People skills, Health & Safety knowledge and Production Planning experience is a necessity.
This position is for an immediate start.
Working hours are 40 hours per week (daytime hours), Monday - Friday.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment business.