14 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit a QC Technician to work at their busy site in Haverhill.
- To undertake the daily quality control testing of incoming raw materials, packaging and finished products.
- The control of stock rotation by label or Warehouse Management System for product/raw material clearance.
- To test incoming raw materials by various methods.
- Use of laboratory equipment to monitor strength/hardness development, viscosity, etc.
Hours & Pay
- Full time, 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- £10.75 per hour
- Must have Lab/QC experience.
- Be familiar with laboratory techniques
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must have good IT Skills.
If this QC Technician role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.