Bury St Edmunds
£20,000 - £25,000
Jobs in Bury - CREM - EH - QCT
7 months ago
- Are you an experienced Quality Technician looking for the next stage in your career?
- Do you have exceptional technical knowledge and aptitude with a keen eye for detail?
- Do you have experience within the manufacturing sector?
Our manufacturing client in Bury St Edmunds is looking for an experienced Quality Technician to join their expanding team. This will offer the right candidate a unique opportunity to grow and develop their existing skills and career whilst being part of a supportive, driven workforce.
As Quality technician you will possess the below skills and experience:
- Excellent Communication Skills both spoken and written
- Compliance and Legislative experience (ISO, REACH , RoHS, WEEE)
- The ability to identify issues and offer resolutions swiftly and efficiently
- Have an excellent eye for detail and technical aptitude
- Good record keeping and admin skills especially using excel and word applications
- Understanding health and safety policies in conjunction with manufacturing processes
- Experience working with manufacturing, goods in and warehouse to ensure all products are meeting quality standards from start to finish
- Ability to read technical diagrams and specifications
- Confidence when speaking to suppliers and colleagues regarding quality issues
- Previous experience within a quality role ideally in an electro mechanical environment however other industries may be considered
- An understanding of lean manufacturing processes would be a distinct advantage.
This is a full time role working Monday - Friday. Applicants must be hands on and be able to swiftly identify issues which breach legislative and compliance requirements however must also be able to communicate these issues effectively with their peers and colleagues to find a suitable resolution. As well as this, the post holder will be expected to keep clear, concise records and therefore must have excellent IT and Administrative skills.
If you think you have the relevant experience for this role then please apply today, Interviews will take place following a shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.