£20,000 per annum
Jobs in Swavesey - Crem - HB - SOA
over 1 year ago
Our client is a rapidly growing business that operates in the manufacturing and distribution industry.
We have been assigned to recruit, on their behalf, a conscientious and hard-working, Sales Order Administrator to join their expanding team based in Swavesey.
Key responsibilities for the Sales Order Administrator positions are as follows,
- Update and maintain sales order and purchase order book.
- Processing sales orders and ensuring daily orders are dispatched on time.
- Communicating with customers and resolving any order queries.
- Liaising with other departments in the business and advising them of new orders coming through.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound calls.
- General administration duties.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Preferably a sales admin work history.
- SAGE experience desirable.
- Ability to communicate efficiently on the telephone, via email and in person.
- Experience using Microsoft Office. Outlook/Word/Excel.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service, exceeding customer expectations.
The selected Sales Order Administrator will be expected to work an 9 am until 5:30 pm shift and receive an extremely competitive annual salary of £20,000, amongst a host of other attractive company benefits and perks.
Interviews for the Sales Order Administrator position will take place in Swavesey, following an exclusive shortlisting process by Crem Recruitment.