£8,91 to £9.75 per hour
Jobs in Wickhambrook - Crem - HB - TMA
10 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised manufacturing company are looking to recruit a Trainee Manufacturing Assistant to work at their busy factory in Wickhambrook.
- Learn aspects of manufacturing such as paint spraying and shot blasting
- Carry out manufacturing tasks in the paint shop
- Ensure quality standards are maintained
- Safely operate and maintain equipment
Hours & Pay:
- Temporary to Permanent.
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 08:00 am until 17:00 pm
- Up to £9.75 per hour.
- No real experience is required.
- An excellent attitude and willingness to learn is essential.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail
This Trainee Manufacturing Assistant role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Trainee Manufacturing Assistant role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.