- Are you an experienced Warehouse Operative and do you hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift licence?
- Are you experienced in stock checking, picking and packing?
- Are you available immediately?
Crem are looking for an experienced Warehouse and Forklift Operative to join our large manufacturing client based in Mildenhall.
Daily duties will include:
- Booking in and issuing of materials
- Loading and unloading deliveries manually and using the Counterbalance Forklift
- Moving stock around the Warehouse Manually and using the Counterbalance Forklift
Applicants will need to have he following skills and experience:
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- Proven Warehouse experience
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8 - 430pm however there is plenty of overtime available including occasional weekends so applicants so need to be flexible with their working approach.
This is a temporary ongoing role which may go permanent for the right candidate. This role is available for an immediate start.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Business