Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - WO
4 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Warehouse Operatives to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
· Picking products via a scanner, packing/wrapping items ready for despatch.
· Using pump truck to move pallets around to correct locations, loading lorries on the back of a trailer.
· Booking pallets on couriers’ portal, printing labels.
Hours & Pay
· Full time, 40 hours per week, Temporary ongoing
· £9.00 per hour
· Must have machine operating experience.
· Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
· Be reliable and trustworthy.
· Excellent attention to detail.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.