Jobs in Sawston - Crem - AP - WO8
10 months ago
Temp to Permanent
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the distribution industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised distribution company are looking to recruit Warehouse Operative to work at their busy warehouse in Sawston.
· Order Picking items using a handheld scanner.
· Packing orders and preparing them for dispatch.
· Loading and unloading deliveries.
· Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy.
Hours & Pay:
· Temporary to Permanent
· Full time, 8 am until 5 pm.
· £9.75 per hour.
· Must have warehouse experience.
· Experience working in a distribution environment.
· Be reliable and trustworthy.
· Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kgs.
· Excellent attention to detail.
This Warehouse Operative role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Warehouse Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.