Bury St Edmunds
Jobs In Bury St. Edmunds - Crem - JG - WO
5 days ago
Crem Recruitment is currently looking for a full-time Warehouse Operative in Bury St Edmunds to start immediately. This is an attractive opportunity for someone who would like to become part of an established focused team.
The right candidate will be dealing with a wide-ranging selection of goods and products in a busy environment and will be looking to work within a dynamic and progressive position.
Duties will include:
- Picking, labelling, and packing stock ready for dispatch
- Loading goods for dispatch
- Goods-In duties (checking, sorting, and accepting goods from other suppliers)
- Using a warehouse management system
- Locating and storing stock, maintaining stock integrity and rotation
- Locating /Relocating and lifting stock by hand and using pallet trucks
- Forklift operation may be required (if so, training will be provided by the company.
- Other warehouse duties as required.
- Must have warehouse experience.
- Experience working in a distribution environment.
- Be reliable and trustworthy with good communication skills.
- Physically fit with excellent attention to detail.
37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Variety of the shifts available
Rate of pay:
£10.25 per hour (which will be reviewed after completing the three-month probationary period).
This Warehouse Operative role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity.
If this Warehouse Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.