- Are you physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg?
- Do you hold a valid forklift licence?
My client based in Red Lodge, Suffolk, is looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative who holds a Counterbalance forklift licence on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain new skills and experiences in this expanding company. The company benefits include: Birthday Cake on your birthday, Car Park, Site Canteen and a fantastic work place with a friendly team.
6am until 2pm
10am until 6pm
37.5 hours per work
Rate of pay
This is a physically demanding role which involves all aspects of Warehousing including:
- Loading and unloading of deliveries in timely manner
- Moving stock around the Warehouse by hand and using the forklift
- Ensuring work area is keep clean and tidy at all times
Due to the location of my client your own transport is desirable.
Applicants must have excellent communication skills and previous warehouse experience. General Numeracy & English skills are essential.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment business