- Are you available immediately?
- Do you have previous Warehouse and Stores Experience?
- Have you used computerised stock management systems before?
My client based in Mildenhall is seeking an experienced Warehouse and Stores person to join them on a temporary to permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this ever expanding company as they prepare for their next period of unprecedented growth.
Duties for this role will include but are not limited to:
- Receiving and booking in of goods using computer system
- Operating counterbalance forklift ( Licence required by recognised examination body - RTITB/ITSSAR or equiv)
- Picking and moving stock
- Create pick lists for Warehouse staff
- General Warehouse Duties as required
- Occasional heavy lifting
Previous experience as a Warehouse/Stores Person is essential, and applicant must hold a Counterbalance Forklift Licence. Refreshers may be offered to lapsed licence holders but proven recent Forklift experience is required.
This is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate. Hours of work will be from 8 - 5 Monday to Friday with guaranteed overtime available including Saturday mornings.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Business.