over 2 years ago
- Are you outgoing?
- Are you a confident communicator?
- Do you enjoy speaking with clients on a daily basis?
Our ever expanding client is looking for Account Manager to join their friendly time. The role would be to maximise profitable sales through the achievement of sales targets and by making new and existing customers aware of the company’s product and service offering. To ensure client accounts are pro-actively managed and any issues are anticipated and resolved in a timely fashion.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation's products or services
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages and software
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- Learning about your organisation's products or services and keeping up to date with changes
Crem Recruitment are acting as a employment business.