£9.00 to £13.00
10 months ago
3 to 6 months
A reputable, family run business is looking for an accounts assistant to join their friendly team. This is currently a three to six month contract but this may turn into a permanent position depending on the candidates performance. An Interesting varied role for someone who is accurate at processing financial information.
- Standard accounts understanding
- Positive attitude
- A self sufficient starter
- Experience in an accounts systems such as Cash Books, SAP business etc.
- Computer literate
- A solid financial understanding
- Accurate with figures and good eye for detail
- Ideally understanding double entry accounting posting
- Spreadsheet skills
- Good Communication skills
- Posting Cashbook entries for 3 bank accounts daily
- Daily bank reconciliations for all accounts
- Reviewing Aged Creditors and Aged Debtors
- Journal postings immediately
- Foreign payment runs weekly
- Reconciliation work – e.g. commission statements and other accounts
- Processing for month end and following a timetable
Ad hoc duties:
- Finding information that is required
- Accounts work/projects that need finishing off
- AAT qualification or good experience
If you are interested in this vacancy, please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment 0163861789.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.