Jobs in NMKT - CREM - EH - ADM
about 1 year ago
Administrative assistant required immediately for a busy company based on the outskirts of Newmarket.
This is a fast-paced role and applicants will need to have previous experience in an administrative position. Excellent Communication and IT skills are a must.
Duties will include:
- Answering the phone and replying to e mails in a professional manner.
- Managing, replying to and filing emails
- Processing Weekly Timesheets
- Fleet Management of vehicles and Hire Vehicles. - Tax, MOT’s, Insurance, and servicing
- Booking in vehicles for repairs when needed.
- Booking accommodation for employees who need to stay away to work
- Maintaining stock levels for consumables and ordering supplies as required. Including Uniform and Stationery
- Maintaining company spreadsheets containing business critical information
- Updating client portals and databases in a timely manner
- Ensuring supplier and subcontractor insurances are current and request documents where needed
- Scanning and filing paperwork to relevant folders
- Assist Consultants and Contract Managers with Purchase Orders when needed
This is a temporary ongoing vacancy which may turn permanent for the right candidate. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an employment business.