We are currently looking to recruit on behalf of our client based in Newmarket, an experienced administrative assistant to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
You will be the first point of contact for customers and will work closely with colleagues in the operations department to ensure the smooth running of the department.
This fantastic opportunity offers a permanent contract for the right candidate.
Hours and Pay:
This role is full-time (40 hours per week)
Monday - Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm OR 8:30 am to 5 pm.
£ 24,336 per year
Main responsibilities for this role will include:
- Dealing sensitively and courteously with customers, answering their inquiries via telephone and email.
- Data entry,preparing correspondence, reports, and other required documents.
- Provide secretarial support as necessary, arrange meetings and take bookings.
- Support the managers in ordering, storing, and issuing stationery and IT disposables.
- Promote the principles of customer care, equality, quality management, and good health and safety standards.
- Dealing with any customer needs or complaints.
- Undertake research and analysis necessary to support the Client
- Undertake other tasks with the competence of the post holder at the request.
- Must have experience in working in a busy office environment, providing a wide range of clerical and administrative support
- Must be able to use all Microsoft packages confidently.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and be comfortable getting "stuck in" and supporting team members and Managers with ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Experience in dealing with both telephone and personal callers and have a knowledge of good customer care practices.
- Good timekeeping is essential.
Ideally, applicants will have previous experience in a similar role however, this is not essential as full training will be given.
The post holder will be expected to have excellent communication and customer service skills, the ability to deal tactfully and confidentially with sensitive situations. Must be able to deal with any customer needs or complaints.
This vacancy is being advertised by Crem who are acting as an Employment Business.