Our unique client is looking for someone to join their small team based in Newmarket, Suffolk. A well-organised and helpful individual willing to work as required in a small team. This is a friendly team looking for someone who can be flexible to cover the other person's holidays. Able to work alone on occasion and flexible over extra working hours by arrangement.
Hours of work
12.30pm until 5pm Monday to Friday
Rate of pay
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Your daily duties will include (You will be trained on all export duties);
- Preparing paperwork for export orders
- Creating electronic and paper files for customer orders
- Ensuring the Excel Order Spreadsheet is up to date
- Liaising with shippers and the mill at Woolfox
- Create the monthly export invoice sheet
Support to the Managing Director and Export Director consisting of, but not limited to;
- Receiving emails
- Replying to emails
- General diary management
- Booking of flights, hotels, taxis etc
- Organisation of office working lunches
General Office Duties to include
- Answering the telephone and putting the call through or taking messages
- Management of the Petty Cash
- Use of the franking machine and post distribution and collection
- Creating flyers and brochures
- Ordering of general office supplies including stationery
- Maintaining the filing system
Competent in the use of the following
If this vacancy is of interest to you please contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment.
Crem Recruitment is acting as an employment business.