Jobs In Haverhill - Crem - HB - Adm
2 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit an Administrator to work at their site in Haverhill.
- Processing parts orders.
- Providing parts prices and raising order and then invoicing.
- Monitor orders in transit.
- Communicating clearly and effectively with customers.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
Hours & Pay
- Full Time – Day shift.
- Temporary to Permanent contract
- £10 per hour
- Customer service experience essential
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Manufacturing experience desirable
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to handle a fast-paced and changing workload.
This Administrator role offers an excellent Temporary to permanent opportunity to join a well-established business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Administrator role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.