£15,000 - £16,500
4 months ago
My client based in Ely as specialist in the waste and recycling industry have a rare and exciting opportunity to join their busy but fun team.
You will be first point of contact for customers and will work closely with colleagues in the operations department to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Answering phone calls and emails and taking appropriate action
- Providing excellent customer service to customers
- Dealing with daily administration procedures, entering date on our in house system and dealing with the issue log.
- Pro-actively contacting customers where relevant.
- Ordering of all PPE and Stationery.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn all areas of the business and you will be trained each department to enable you to provide holiday cover when necessary.
You should have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate with good numeral skills
- Be adaptable and willing to learn new skills
- Good timekeeping is essential
Hours are Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm and Fridays 8am to 4.30pm with an hours break. Full training will be given and there is great potential to grow within this forward thinking company.
So if you are a quick learner with a confident manner please apply for the opportunity to interview!
Crem Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency on this occasion.