My client based in Snailwell, Cambridgeshire is looking for someone who wishes to start their Administrator career in a fun, friendly environment!
You must have your own transport due to location.
You will be first point of contact for customers and will work closely with colleagues in the operations department to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Answering phone calls and emails and taking appropriate action
- Providing excellent customer service to customers
- Dealing with daily administration procedures, entering date on our in house system and dealing with the issue log.
- Pro-actively contacting customers where relevant.
- Ordering of all PPE and Stationery.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn all areas of the business and you will be trained each department to enable you to provide holiday cover when necessary.
You should have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate with good numeral skills
- Be adaptable and willing to learn new skills
- Good timekeeping is essential
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm with an hours break. Full training will be given and there is great potential to grow within this forward thinking company.
So if you are a quick learner with a confident manner please apply for the opportunity to interview!
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.