about 2 years ago
Our presigous client in Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire are looking for a part time administrator to join their friendly team.
Part-time (approx 22.5 hours per week, but can be negotiable for the right candidate):
- Hours can be split over the week to suit, but with a requirement to be in the office on Thursdays and Fridays.
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata for part-time hours worked, plus Bank Holidays)
- Staff Pension
- Life Assurance
The Finance Assistant role will be to provide financial support to the finance team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The successful candidate will work in the Finance Team and will undertake a range of tasks which will vary throughout the financial month to meet the Company’s deadlines to produce the monthly Management Accounts.
Tasks include, but not limited to:
- Purchase Ledger - ensuring all invoices are approved and processed in a timely fashion, and entered into Sage
- Accounting System.
- Supplier Statements – reconciling against ledger.
- Staff Expenses.
- Company Credit Cards.
- Sales Ledger –providing back-up to the Sales Ledger Manager during peak times.
All finance team members share the workload on most/all financial tasks to ensure full knowledge and cover during
peak times and holiday absences. They will report to the Task Manager for training and guidance
Background and previous experience in providing administration or financial support.
- Good communicator with the ability to build and establish relationships quickly (both written and verbal).
- Organised and systematic approach with good attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to prioritise
- workload and meet key deadlines.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. You will be using the Sage 50 Accounts system, and
experience with Sage is preferable, but not essential.
- Ability to learn new procedures and processes.
- Sets challenging and personal goals and strives for continuous improvement.
- Confident, approachable, helpful, responsive and punctual.
If you are interested in this position please contact Abbie at Crem Recruitment or click apply.
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment business.