- Are you immediately available?
- Do you have any interest in electrical assembly?
- Are you looking for a new career in Warehouse work?
Our client is a leading manufacturing company in their sector and we are actively looking to recruit, on their behalf an electrical assembler to work in their busy workshop located in Waterbeach, Cambridgeshire. To be part of a team of people working together to meet requirements of the company providing a goods inwards, goods outwards and stores function.
Rate Of Pay
Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.45pm with 30 mins for lunch and two fifteen minute tea breaks during the day Friday 8am to 13.30pm.
28 days holiday which includes Bank Holidays, Private medical insurance and a discretionary bonus of one months salary (paid in December subject to profitability and performance).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Proactive approach to manufacturing, right first time every time.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Production of goods in line with drawings provided
- Testing of products as laid down by the Production Manager/Supervisor/Quality Manger
- Maintain Quality standards of all products within WIP in line with Company Policies and the Quality Manager/Inspector’s direction.
- Responsible for Quality output of own goods.
- Responsible for all elements of Health & Safety within your defined area
- Proactive in dealing with issues as they arise and raising them to the Production Manager/Supervisor
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters
- Ability to solder and crimp
- Ability to read drawings and understand them
Crem Recruitment are acting as an employment agency.