over 1 year ago
Our client is a leading manufacturing company in their sector and we are actively looking to recruit, on their behalf an experienced Assembler to work in their busy workshop located in Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire. To be part of a team of people working together to meet requirements of the company providing a goods inwards, goods outwards and stores function.
- To work as part of a team of people ensuring kits are put together and distributed to the production areas accurately and efficiently.
- Receive goods for despatch, package and prepare all goods in relevant packaging materials. Arrange couriers, prepare despatch paperwork, invoice and despatch goods as required
- Receive Goods Inwards, loans and RMA's, record and distribute to correct parties.
- Prepare all required paperwork in connection with goods coming into the company and going out of the company, deliveries, despatches, RMA's, loans and other transactions.
- To accurately record transactions on the company and external computer systems.
- Supply other functions in a timely fashion with relevant paperwork and information.
- To call off and manage packaging materials, distributing to other departments as required
- To carry out inspection of goods inwards and goods ready for despatch as required
- Ensure the stores, warehouse and despatch area is kept tidy and is a safe working environment. To ensure that health & safety and environmental precautions are followed and standards of cleanliness and tidiness are maintained.
- To work to all the company standards and procedures.
- To use personnel protective equipment as requested by the company.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests as deemed necessary by supervision.
This role will require a meticulous assembler who has experience working with intricate components.
If you feel the Assembler position is of interest and it falls within your skills set, then please feel free to start your application by applying below.
Immediate starts available following the exclusive shortlisting and selection by Crem Recruitment