£9 per hour
Jobs in Swavesey - Crem - HB - A
4 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit an Assembler for a thriving business within the Manufacturing and Distribution industry, who operate in Swavesey.
- Assemble products using hand tools.
- Packing products and prepare them for dispatch.
- Unbox raw materials.
- Quality check finished products
- Temporary ongoing working a day shift, 40 hours per week.
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Good attention to detail
- Good manual dexterity
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply. These job roles are for an immediate start and more dates over the coming weeks.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.