£10.50 per hour
Jobs in Fulbourn - Crem - HB - A
28 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the engineering industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Assemblers to work at their busy site in Fulbourn.
- Using hand tools and power tools to assemble products.
- Reading technical drawings and measurements.
- Quality checks of finished goods.
- Maintaining good housekeeping and reporting near misses/unsafe activity.
Hours & Pay
- Full time, Day Shift, 39 hours per week.
- Temporary to permanent.
- £10.50 per hour.
- Must have assembly experience.
- Experience working in an engineering environment.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This Assembler role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a busy business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Assembler role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.