Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - AOP
8 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Assemblers to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Manually lifting material onto workstation ready for assembly.
- Hand application of labels.
- Assembly of items using hand tools and power tools to install components.
- Maintain good housekeeping and reporting of near misses/unsafe activity.
Hours & Pay:
- STARTING IMMEDIATELY
- Full time, 40 hours per week, Temporary to Permanent
- £9.50 per hour
- Must have Assembly or Production experience.
- Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This Assembler role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a well-recognised business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Assembler role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.