Jobs in Fulbourn - Crem - JR - AS
5 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Assembly Operative to work at their busy factory in Fulbourn.
- Handling delicate and small components.
- Hand application of labels.
- Assembly of dexterous items.
- PCB assembly.
- Assembling components using hand and power tools.
Hours & Pay
- Full time, Temporary to Permanent. Monday to Friday. Day Shift
- £12.00 per hour
- Must have Assembly or Production experience.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.