£10 per hour
Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - AO1
about 2 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the engineering industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a global engineering company are looking to recruit Assembly Operative to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Manually lifting materials/components onto workstation ready for assembly.
- Assembly of the company’s product range to the required standard Assembly of items using hand tools and power tools to install components.
- Assembling mechanical and electrical components.
- Maintain good housekeeping and reporting of near misses/unsafe activity.
Hours & Pay:
- Temporary to Permanent
- Full time, 8 am until 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- £10 per hour
- Must have Mechanical and Electrical assembly experience.
- Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This Assembly Operative role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Assembly Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.