£9 per hour
Jobs in Swavesey - Crem - Hb - AOP1
27 days ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised manufacturing company are looking to recruit an Assembly Operative to work at their busy factory in Swavesey.
- Assemble products using hand tools
- Packing products and prepare them for dispatch
- Unbox raw materials
- Quality check finished products
Hours & Pay:
- Temporary to Permanent.
- Full time, Monday to Friday, 08:00am until 16:30pm
- £9.00 per hour.
- Must have Assembly or Production experience.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail
This Assembly Operative role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Assembly Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.