£11.00 - £11.50
05 - Saffron Walden - DJ
6 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client, who are a well-recognised manufacturing company are looking to recruit an Assembly Operative to work at their busy factory in Saffron Walden.
The Assembly Operative is responsible for the mechanical, electrical, optical and hydraulic/pneumatic termination of cables for use in subsea and harsh environments. This position deals with all work of a manufacturing nature in line with the works order instructions.
The selected Assembly Operative will be expected to carry out the following duties.
· Assist with the training of others, i.e., new staff/inductions.
· Assist with the writing and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (process specs) and training manuals.
· Assist in the implementation of company initiatives.
· Comply with all SOL Policies and Procedures including Health & Safety and Environmental with particular concern for personal safety and safety of others. Reporting all accidents and incidents immediately.
· All staff will communicate considerately with other staff, always ensuring respect and dignity.
Hours & Pay:
· Temporary to Permanent.
· Full time, Monday to Thursday, 8 am until 5:00 pm. Friday 8 am until 2:30 pm
· £11.00 - £11.50 per hour.
The chosen Assembly Operative will have the following experience.
· Electrical/hydraulic background. A willingness to learn and follow set procedures is essential.
· Be reliable and trustworthy.
· Excellent attention to detail
This Assembly Operative role offers an excellent temporary to permanent opportunity to join a global business with an ever-growing workload.
If this Assembly Operative role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.