Jobs in Haverhill - Crem - HB - ATL
4 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit an Assembly Team Leader to work at their busy factory in Haverhill.
- Ensure goods are manufactured to set specifications and to productivity targets
- Manage team members to follow assembly and production procedures and quality standards
- Communicate daily targets with the team
- Assist in the production and on assembly lines
- Monitor staff performance, attendance, and punctuality
- Full time, Permanent, 10 hours shifts, 4 days per week, Monday to Thursday.
- Previous manufacturing experience essential
- Ability to effectively lead a team
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of LEAN manufacturing and ISO 9001
If this sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.