4 months ago
Crem Recruitment has been appointed to recruit for a key business within the manufacturing industry to facilitate their busy operation at this important time.
Our client is looking to recruit several Assembly Technician to work at their busy factory in Wickhambrook.
- Manually lifting materials/components onto workstation ready for assembly.
- Assembly of the company’s product range to the required standard Assembly of items using hand tools and power tools to install components.
- Maintain good housekeeping and reporting of near misses/unsafe activity.
Hours & Pay:
- Full time, 8 am until 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- £10.50 per hour
- Must have Assembly or Production experience.
- Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing environment.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If this Assembly Technician role sounds of interest to you, then please do not hesitate to contact us or click apply.
All social distancing policies will be followed due to government guidelines. Crem Recruitment will also ask you to fill out a COVID-19 questionnaire to protect yourself and the workforce.
Crem Recruitment Ltd. acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers, and as an employment agency in recruitment for permanent roles.